Saturday, February 9, 2008

Do You See a Resemblance??

Hello and welcome,

I created this blog out of desperation. You see I have spent over 9-months and almost all of my savings in searching for the same thing you are - the most proven method out there for gaining self-confidence and attracting women. This is purely an effort to minimize the financial strain to your wallet that mine had to go through.

At the time of this writing, I have been married for over 2-years to the girl of my dreams - Gracie. It is important to point out that I have never been outgoing, sociable, or by any means a handsome guy. When I was looking for advice on how to attract women, I had very little to go on. You know, at times, I lay in bed look over at Grace and just lay there in disbelief that I guy like me could ever get a girl like her to marry him.

Guys, I created this blog in order to provide the guidance in our mutual quest that I never had access to. The one thing that I regret now after my extensive journey is that I didn't come across the remedy that worked wonders for me sooner. And that, my friends, is the sole purpose of this blog. I am doing all I possibly can to help others like me to avoid the time, money, and frustration that I went through. Now there should be no reason for anyone else that visits my blog to have to go through what I went through.

No comments: